Friday, March 17, 2017

Lucky Charm Scrapbooking Layout and Free Cut File

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing my lucky charm documented in a scrapbook layout and a free Silhouette cut file so you can create your own Lucky Charm scrapbooking layout!
I consider my girl to be as rare as a 4 leaf clover so I thought it was appropriate to create a background full of these lucky clovers.  You can too by downloading this free Silhouette cut file HERE.

I used two patterned papers and cut 2 different sizes of clovers, which are included in the free cut file.  Then, I placed them 4 across and 4 down. It is a 4 leaf clover afterall.  I alternated the large clover patterns.
Once they were all placed on the page, I tacked them with a dab of glue to keep them in place.  Then I stitched a + or an x through them.  Next, I lifted up the sides of each petal and creased them in the middle.  I also alternated puffy flower stickers and gold sequins to the middle of the clovers. You can see this better in the photo below.

I kept the layering around the photos to a minimum since the background was already so busy.  I added just enough to draw attention to the photos.

I just love the pink glitter Thickers included with this collection.  I blended them with a script "lucky" to complete the layout.

No comments: