Friday, March 17, 2017

Lucky Charm Scrapbooking Layout and Free Cut File

Hello everyone!  Heather Leopard is here to present you with my lucky charm and a free Silhouette cut file so you can create your own Lucky Charm scrapbooking layout!

Lucky Charm Layout by @HeatherLeopard using @pebblesinc #Tealightful collection

I consider my girl to be as rare as a 4 leaf clover so I thought it was appropriate to create a background full of these lucky clovers.  You can too by downloading this free Silhouette cut file HERE.

Lucky Charm Layout by @HeatherLeopard using @pebblesinc #Tealightful collection

I used two patterned papers and cut 2 different sizes of clovers, which are included in the free cut file.  Then, I placed them 4 across and 4 down. It is a 4 leaf clover afterall.  I alternated the large clover patterns.

Lucky Charm Layout by @HeatherLeopard using @pebblesinc #Tealightful collection

Once they were all placed on the page, I tacked them with a dab of glue to keep them in place.  Then I stitched a + or an x through them.  Next, I lifted up the sides of each petal and creased them in the middle.  I also alternated puffy flower stickers and gold sequins to the middle of the clovers. You can see this better in the photo below.

Lucky Charm Layout by @HeatherLeopard using @pebblesinc #Tealightful collection

I kept the layering around the photos to a minimum since the background was already so busy.  I added just enough to draw attention to the photos.

I just love the pink glitter Thickers included with this collection.  I blended them with a script "lucky" to complete the layout.

Supplies:
Tealightful Bouquet 12x12 patterned paper (733527)
Tealightful Lovely Lilacs 12x12 patterned paper (733534)
Tealightful Floral Patchwork 12x12 patterned paper (733535)
Tealightful Puffy Stickers (733542)
American Crafts Thickers Maggie (733538)

No comments: